point attribute blend

Guest mantragora

Just one note, can you just put all files into one download link instead of 4, please :)

EDIT: Oh, and can you turn off automatic start of vimeo videos on your site? It's not a problem with one but when there are 3-4 starting at once... you get the idea ;)

Edited by mantragora
  • Like 1

Just one note, can you just put all files into one download link instead of 4, please :)

EDIT: Oh, and can you turn off automatic start of vimeo videos on your site? It's not a problem with one but when there are 3-4 starting at once... you get the idea ;)

Thanks for your attention.  I'm done and I like your advice.

Guest mantragora

Another GEO class advice straight from documentation: 

To be able to start removing problematic legacy structures and behaviour from the HDK, many functions are now deprecated, including anything with GEO_Point, GEO_Vertex, GEO_AttributeHandle, or GEO_PrimList in the signature.

http://www.sidefx.com/docs/hdk13.0/hdk_changes_13_0.html

So it may stop working at some point in the future, for example in next mayor Houdini release.

Edited by mantragora

One more, you forgot your include guards in your header file.

Orignally I  made it with H12 and H13 is changed something.

It is working with 13.0.192.21 but I'm not sure next or upper version.

Maybe I might be change at least points iteration with offset.

I didn't get what does mean  "you forgot your include guards in your header file."

Thanks.

Zuny.

Edited by Zuny Byeongjun An

Guest mantragora

I didn't get what does mean  "you forgot your include guards in your header file."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Include_guard

To be fair I'm not sure that you need all those external libraries that you link (map,vector,atlstr,string) but I don't think that it makes sense to chase what is wrong in the file while it still uses old classes that are going out soon. Fix this first and than we can talk ;)

Edited by mantragora

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Include_guard

To be fair I'm not sure that you need all those external libraries that you link (map,vector,atlstr,string) but I don't think that it makes sense to chase what is wrong in the file while it still uses old classes that are going out soon. Fix this first and than we can talk ;)

Thanks... I know about the #ifndef, but I didn't know terminology of include guard before.

However I've not accustomed with include guard. I will try.

And I'm not sure which one is the best. I just used some accustomed STL.

Thanks about advise.

Edited by Zuny Byeongjun An