Particle Force Question

Just playing around to try and learn more with particles.

Im stuck with one bit however. I am generating various emitters over time and feeding that to my POPNet. HOwever any noise be it force, Curl, or even a VOP SOP all repliciate the look of the particle effect from different emitters. I really though the particle noise forces would act in world space how dont appear to.

File Attached...
pointNormalPOPEffect_v001.hip

Look forward to knowing where im going wrong! Oh and how do I get my particles to render. It's not working :/

The particle forces do act in world space, i put down a force pop and everything looks good to me.

What are you expecting to see?

Try and simplify the scene, remove all the variables so you can just look at the noise on its own, remove your velocity variance and your other forces then you can look at this properly.

The voppop you have down is referencing time in the turbnoise parm expression which isn't necessary as you have access to the current time in the global inputs.

My preferred noise is antialiased 4D input noise 3D output with the 4component of the input set to time.

Look forward to knowing where im going wrong! Oh and how do I get my particles to render. It's not working :/

Can you be more specific, rendered this through your mantra rop and i see particles.

Have a play and see how you get on.

mmm ok I stripped everything off and removed the time offset on emitters and cranked drag up so only my force driving my particles. A noise force indeed does act on the particles in world space, but my vopsop (which I am trying 3d noise on) causes the repeating behavior from each emission.   

In the vopsop I have tried a few different types of noise and all have the same repeating behavior. btw I had no luck with aanoise at all.

Unfortunately my particles do NOT render for me. New scene everything works. It's bugging out because I can't even render the copied emitters. It's just rerendering my first ever render of this scene (the original emitter) from different camera options no matter what I change. looks like a rebuild of the scene is needed to fix that.