problem with the combination of copy, foreach and dynamics

Hi guys, I’m new to this forum and to houdini :)
I am working on a setup to fracture a tower consisting of a couple of pillars and platforms. My setup of the pillars basically looks like this:

-geo
    -file
    -copy
    -foreach
        - subnetwork
            - fracture setup
        - subnetwork
            - glue setup
    -dopimport

The goal is to have as many pillars to fracture as I want (on top of each other to form a tower), but the problem is, that if there are more than 1 pillar, the dynamics behave very strange (if one pillar is hit by something all of them react etc...).

I think the problem is that the voronoi fracture creates a name attribute for each piece which is used by the dop network, but if there are 2 copies, I have 2 pieces with the same name. Maybe there is a way to name the pieces accordingly to their pillar (like: pillar1_piece01). I've tried using a connectivity node (before the foreach node) to create a attribute "copynumber" but I don't know how I can access it in the voronoi fracture node where the names are set.

But this is just my assumption, maybe there is a whole other problem with this setup, but I hope that my problem is understandable and that somebody can help me out :)