Try to understand Ocean setup

Doum

I'm playing with ocean and I have some question about the nodes and the foam creation. I hope someone can help me to understand that.

first of all, I'm wondering what is the use of the Rest volumes that you can add in the ocean evaluate node, these are for simulation purpose only. There is not much info in the help about these volumes? and there is also under the foam solver tab "rest foam". What is it for ?. For the rest foam, It create problem at render time when I check the box, look like the grid is not displaced correctly?

I'm also trying to mix or merge 2 spectrums together, because I got a hard time to get the look I want to achieve with big wave and smaller wave on top. At the moment I use an ocean evaluate with a spectrum creating big wave and check the deform box and I use this geometry to plug in another ocean evaluate with a spectrum creating smaller waves, is it the right way to do this or merging the 3 volumes giving by the spectrum node is better because you will have the foam solver computed correctly ? ( I try adding them in volume vop, but without success).

With my setup with 2 evaluate node, I got a problem with animation of foam when I render the scene. The deformation of the noise in the Y direction is too quick and I don't know why? 

I hope someone have time to take a look at my scene, so I can get a better understanding of the oceanFX.

oceanFX_v010.hipnc

Thanks

Doum