Particle influencing pyro

gillsp

you could add a field force node in dops under ur pyro solver and add a sopgeometry node to the right side of the field force and set the field force to use "v" instead of "force" jsut make sure the sop geometry node is set to "set always" and you should see see the particles affect the pyro sim. This is just one way to do it. Another way is to create a fluid source at sop level for your particles and set the fluid source preset to "velocity" and just source that vel field in dpos through a source volume set to source only vel.

Yes, thanks that was what I was looking for. But somehow both didn't work in my scene. Ryan's first method, I could have the guides showing that there is a velocity field going on with the particles,  but it is just not affecting the pyro or it is affecting by very little. The 2nd method which was Grzegorz's method right? That one took a long time to calculate, and has no effect whatsoever.

I think the second method isnt working because the source volume velocity needs to be changed from "copy" to "add" in dops this way you're adding velocity into the sim from the particles. On the first method you can try increasing the force strength to some higher values. I'll see if I can get you hip file when I have a chance.