Help with specific liquid behaviour.

Malcolm Zaloon

Hello guys! 

I wish to make this look with houdini simulations. 

i´m in a learning process, so can anyone help to achieve this? 

and

what i need is a long sheets and whaterdrops on borders, all in slowmotion, like in video. very beautifull 

what impress me in this realflow video, is how stable and low particle counts the sim have.. 

i try to play with viscosity and surface tension node, but it not working to achieve the effect. 

Can someone help? 

some microsolver maybe? i´m stuck. 

thanks in advance! Edited by Malcolm Zaloon

This kind of effects are currently mot posible with the default tools, you need to implement a correct surface tension model to obtain this behavior, also if you use FLIP you need to inject a cohesion and repel force to manage the particle packing problem, because the reseeding its not enough to resolve this problem.

Hi Alejandro!

yes, i see... the gas surface tension is very problematic.. and not realistic, but i do not know hot to build a better one.

so, any ideas? i do not want use the default tools, i know this is a "custom" formula.. but is on this i really need help.

i´m not using reseeding on my tests because i will need timewarps at sop level after.