Cloth Object User Control Attributes

prashantcgi

Hi Everyone!

My question is related to cloth object user control attributes.

In the help manual of cloth object, it is mentioned that

"You can locally change the material properties of the object using primitive attributes. For example, you can make some polygons resists stretching and bending more than other polygons. These attributes work as multipliers for the parameters in the Material tab:"

I know the cloth object and solver is changed in Houdini 13

So i cant find the material tab

My question is

The following attributes works with new cloth object?

• shellstretchstiffness shellshearstiffness shellweakbendstiffness shellstrongbendstiffness Primitive Float Multipliers for the object stiffness parameters.
  • shellstretchdamping shellsheardamping shellweakbenddamping shellstrongbenddamping Primitive Float Multipliers for the object damping parameters.
  • solidstretchstiffness solidshearstiffness solidvolumestiffness Primitive Float Multipliers for the object stiffness parameters.
  • solidstretchdamping solidsheardamping solidvolumedamping Primitive Float Multipliers for the object damping parameters.
  • surfacemassdensity Primitive Float Multiplier for the object’s Surface Mass Density.
  • volumeemassdensity Primitive Float Multiplier for the object’s Volume Mass Density.
  • seamangle Primitive Float Multipliers for the object’s Seam Angle.
Edited by prashantcgi