Complex Fence Destruction

-HEAVY-

Hey =]

i have a complex wooden Fence here i am actually destroying and get stuck at keeping it all procedurally.

the main problem is that the fence is based on a curve that is sometimes going in z and sometimes in x

direction  and shurely sometimes transverse

but the good thing is, the fence has poles planks and supports - Wood-shattering the planks and poles is good.

cause everything is vertical.

when it comes to the supports I thought I foreach through the parts and do the same as non procedurally

-> Cookie -> transform -> shatter -> transform back -> merge - but i dont know how to cookie and seperate based

on direction.

so if somebody has time to dig in my complex file it would be a great help.

Play around, examine, and if you fix something please provide me with some info to the fix. 

and if there are questions i am here.

thx de Heavy

FenceBaseSetup.crash.hipnc

Edited by -HEAVY-

Hmmm..9downloads of the file, but no answer, seems i have to specify a bit.

Ok.

What about getting the center between two poles? I think when i have the center position between the poles i can attach a box and cookie out the parts.

So how do i get these center position?

Haha.. so simple i never thought about shifting the points.

But if i use a box- which i need for the cookie operation - it gives unwanted results on the points of the box. And when i use a delete to remove the shiftet spheres with keep points on, so that i can copy a box to that points, i am not able to align the cubes to the normal so they are correctly in flow with the curve...