blast an object primitive node

Elena_ DeCosta

Hello guys. thanks a lot these forum is helping me just like a teacher.thanks all those friends who are giving their small time but for me its very valuable. I have uploaded a file where i have shown a blast of a geometry.  I got to know in Houdini, there are multiple way of doing anything. so this was my procedure ,i didn't know its right way or not.

I have created a fracture than bring out center position point for emit from suface. After particle simulation i have used primitive node to connect particles positing with object faces but at last i can't be able to find out, how to rotate faces perpendicular to ground after colliding. As faces has took the @P attribute of particles but not normals , but again in if i am matching normals in primitive node than original shape of object is getting distort,

every criticism is welcome. Or you can show some other way of doing this job. thanks

blast test.hipnc