Order of sop solvers

segamega

Hi Stanislav, try these steps and see if it is doing what you want to do. Sorry , cant post hip file.

1)Lets say u r bringing 3 geometries in dop using 3 different sop geometry dops, by default they will have data name 'Geometry' . Instead name them GeometryA(for 1st sop geometry dop ) GeometryB (for 2nd sop geometry dop ) GeometryC(for 3rd sop geometry dop ) (data name parameter in sop geometry dop, u will need 3 of them to bring three different geometries)

2)Inside sop solver create 2 copies of  dop_geometry sop and in its geometrydatapath para write GeometryA , in second dop_geometry sop's geometrydatapath write GeometryB and GeometryC for the 3rd  dop_geometry sop. 

3)Now you have these three sops bringing in different geometries. 

Perform the necessary operations on these geometries and merge them in the end.

So the important thing is what data you are reading in sop solver. I hope this gives you an idea.

Edited by sadhu

Hi Stanislav, try these steps and see if it is doing what you want to do. Sorry , cant post hip file.

1)Lets say u r bringing 3 geometries in dop using 3 different sop geometry dops, by default they will have data name 'Geometry' . Instead name them GeometryA(for 1st sop geometry dop ) GeometryB (for 2nd sop geometry dop ) GeometryC(for 3rd sop geometry dop ) (data name parameter in sop geometry dop, u will need 3 of them to bring three different geometries)

2)Inside sop solver create 2 copies of  dop_geometry sop and in its geometrydatapath para write GeometryA , in second dop_geometry sop's geometrydatapath write GeometryB and GeometryC for the 3rd  dop_geometry sop. 

3)Now you have these three sops bringing in different geometries. 

Perform the necessary operations on these geometries and merge them in the end.

So the important thing is what data you are reading in sop solver. I hope this gives you an idea.

Thank you, but how i can rename geometry if i made it rigid body ?

I don't have Houdini in front of me to try this expression in data path param (drop_geometry sop, geometry data path)

/obj/AutoDopNetwork:objname(write rbd obj name)/Geometry

Let me know if it is bringing geometry of the desired rbd object.If it is working then no need to rename Geometry data.

In sop solver u can also use name attribute on the geometry to keep the needed geometry , process it and merge it back with rest of the geometry(using combination of delete selected and delete non selected methods , delete sop)

Edited by sadhu

I don't have Houdini in front of me to try this expression in data path param (drop_geometry sop, geometry data path)
/obj/AutoDopNetwork:objname(write rbd obj name)/Geometry
Let me know if it is bringing geometry of the desired rbd object.If it is working then no need to rename Geometry data.

In sop solver u can also use name attribute on the geometry to keep the needed geometry , process it and merge it back with rest of the geometry(using combination of delete selected and delete non selected methods , delete sop)

http://gyazo.com/52ff1dd561af0db8a46b2651ca8b498f

If u mean this thing, it doesnt work. It doesnt load geometry.

Edited by segamega

I used name attrib in this file to create the primitive group of the desired rbd objects and then changed its color (you can process these groups instead of coloring them).

One more thing , dop_geometry mentioned in previous posts is actually the lable of the sop and it's name is dop_import.

sopsolver.hipnc

I used name attrib in this file to create the primitive group of the desired rbd objects and then changed its color (you can process these groups instead of coloring them).

One more thing , dop_geometry mentioned in previous posts is actually the lable of the sop and it's name is dop_import.

Thank you.

I solve my problem by using switch sop, i changing ways in sop solver by name attribute of the object.