glue constrains per emitted packed rbd group

confusedlittleman

Hi guys,
I'm still kind of new to houdini and currently trying to build a custom rbd emitter but got stuck.
I used the same basic workflow as the example files for rbd emitter H13 brings and everything works fine.
In addition to this I tried emitting fractured packed rbds which also still works fine.

But now I wanted to add glue constrains to the individual fractured packed rbd groups aaaaaand got stuck.
I guess the problem is that the glue network gets overwriten every time I emit a new packed group - which also would make sense to me.
So I'll have multiple pieces with the same name and as a result the gluenetwork of the first emitted one doesn't work anymore and so on....

What is the best way to solve that problem? I'm pretty sure it's something easy to fix but I can't figure it out.
Is there a way to give every emitted packed rbd group a unique name? For-each-node for packed prims? Or is there a easier solution/workaround?
If anybody could give me a hint, that would be great :)

Cheers
Korbi

Edited by confusedlittleman