Pyro Vs Fume

cann

hey thanks man you are awesome :lol:  . and i came up with two ways or rather discovered a way and came up with another the first is to increase the final amplitude parameter in the density in the pyro shader the other was actually taken cue from you --- i don't know if it counts as a new way or not B) but ---  in the pyro shader i enabled editing of content and multiplied the density output by a number 

smoke_density.hipnc

I understand that you want/need to learn Pyro, but as usual, be sure to understand the main parts of Houdini before you clobber PyroFX. Othewise you will be hitting a brick wall every time. Houdini does penalize you a lot for not understanding your networks and how to speak to them and work with data.

I state this because I see a lot of people coming from "brand new" to Pyro or FLIPs and frankly...it´s impossible to understand everything that goes under the hood without properly learning the tool.

And also people rather new are the first ones to start "Houdini Vs xxx" threads.

Not trying to discourage, just to state a reality based on experience both with Houdini and this message boards.

Edited by Netvudu

and i came up with two ways 

Excellent work!  For the final graduating exam put the follow line into a 'VolumeWrangle' node attached to the import_Pyrofields:

@density *= 100;

Marty you are an amazing person :D  thank you very much 

I understand that you want/need to learn Pyro, but as usual, be sure to understand the main parts of Houdini before you clobber PyroFX. Othewise you will be hitting a brick wall every time. Houdini does penalize you a lot for not understanding your networks and how to speak to them and work with data.

I state this because I see a lot of people coming from "brand new" to Pyro or FLIPs and frankly...it´s impossible to understand everything that goes under the hood without properly learning the tool.

And also people rather new are the first ones to start "Houdini Vs xxx" threads.

Not trying to discourage, just to state a reality based on experience both with Houdini and this message boards.

I know what you mean but since i have no way of formal education so i think its better for me to dive in head first to learn  ..  but anyways thank you for the advice  ^_^

I´m not recommending a formal education (well, I do, but I didn´t say anything at this thread). :) 

I´m recommending you to start with SOPs and a bit of VOPs before moving to Pyro. Get how attributes, variables, volumes and fields all speak together and it will be a thousand times easier to get Pyro.