PBD sand castle

Dammerung

Hey guys i'm trying to do some RnD to make a sand castle collapse and i'm running into problems with the initial state of the sim,

the geo i'm using is not the best shape i guess and i'm struggling to keep the shape of the castle before something collides with it

if i use constraint network it just becomes too bouncy and and moves like crazy

has anybody done something like this that could point me to a nice workflow to keep my shape stable until collisions occur

thanks a bunch :)

that is exactly what i'm trying to do but i have to either transfer mass to the particles or use the stopped attribute with a sop solver  but still not getting nice natural looking results i would like to proagate the "active"

status to particles that are close tro other activated particles but not sure how to get that goin any pointewrs would be great 

thanks

Hey thanks a bunch yeah i used a sop solver with pcopen and a noise to propagate the att and control the stopped attribute and is working now ,i'll post a scene to see if people got better ways of propagating attributes 

thanks any way