Flip Fluid Morph

anto187

hello all houdini user...

this is great place to learn houdini so far..everyday i allways follow these forum..

by the way..

i found this link..

and friend of mine using that software to do that kind fx..

because i really love houdini...i start to adapt that fx in houdini...and start to research for these kind fluid morphing fx.

then i found these particle setup..from jk from these forum...and i think thats good for start point..

but ends up when didnt have more time to continued the R&D because some reason..

so, is there any one could help me how these morphing points  converted on to flip fluid or particle fluid..and then inherited the point velocity to morphing on to "K" shape..so i can save my ass from my boss.

thanks..

i so much appreciate for these one fx..thanks

heres's the hip file..

JK_Points_Morph_setupTo_flipFluid.hipnc

• Like 2

hello all, finally i got time for this morphing setup...

so i start with simple setup...

but something weird happen :

1, the flip doesnt want to calm dawn..is my morphing setup was on the right track? or any others best setup solution for this.
2. when i try want to drive the POP Attract using " id " attribute  (using converstion of color to id attribute), something weird happen..is this setup was right?....

i hope someone can help with this  morphing fluid  solution pleaseee..
thanks.

here's the hip:

FLUID MORPHING V1.hipnc

hai all..

i found the sample scene on houdini help files, and seams it the best way to approach....it called "PopFlow",

but still found some problems... it seems the file built on houdini under H14...and my version was H14...and when i try to re create that...i find the node was different..

and still got jittery effect when the fluid got calm down....

so how i should recreate those on H14...and remove the jittery effect, also finally how to hide the goal source...on my dop import it show bot of them...the particle morphing and the goal source..thanks

is there any help for me on this?

here's the hip..

FLUID MORPHING V2.hipnc

Edited by anto187

• 5 months later...