houdini14 stadium crowd question

xs2222

Hey Guys,

I am having a look at Houdini 14 stadium crowd setup , and most of it makes sense , except for the agents , as i see male agents and no female agents and shader attachment for the agents , how would i go about doing that , ive used massive and ai implant before for crowd sims , just need to get a grasp of shading agents in h14

Thanks in advance

well managed to figure out randomizing agents , under crowd source, randomize , copied the DA from agent_sit2 to sit3 changed the texture to another value , reckon i am missing something here , is it the material style sheet that i have to modify on the crowd source to get the texture variation and if so how ? 

:) replying to my own question , got the baking part of the agent cycle done , and colour variation, but still trying to figure , the gender variation  , do i need to import female agents as DA from somewhere ? 

Ok Fellas , solved my own question :)

found a good example of style sheets , thanks to the internet land and hey presto , its solved ,

Here is what i learnt !

so basically , to answer my question 

on your crowd source node Randomize -> variations to the number of agents you have added,

and after adding an agent , dive into the bake cycle rop network node , copy paste  an existing node or create an agent node , name them appropriatley and render these cycles to disk 

1: preset clips can be accessed from the shelf tool , charachter -> mocapbiped , these are preinstalled DA`s , 

2: click on these nodes and right click to access edit  type parameters 

3: and there you can see the various clothing values , edit them using a paint program , 

in your crowd source style sheet

4: { 

"styles" : [ 
{ "target" : { "group" : "100-200" }, 
"overrides" : { "material" : { "baseColorMap" : "`blah..(your color map`" } } 
} ] }

"styles" : [  
{ "target" : { "group" : "200-300" }, 
"overrides" : { "material" : { "baseColorMap" : "`blah2..(your color map`" } } 
} ] }

and you end up with various agent cycles and varying textures for them 

• Like 1