Compiling in Visual Studio 12 and Houdini 14.0.444

I am trying to just compile and run SOP_Star.C through Visual Studio 12. I am having issues with the compile flags.

I have looked into hcustom -d SOP_Star.C and used those as compile flags in the additional command lines in Visual Studio 12. 

I am attaching the log file. Please advice.

Till then I shall be using the hcustom to compile which seems to work. 

In case you are wondering these are my compile flags

-nologo -TP -Zc:forScope -DI386 -DWIN32 -DSWAP_BITFIELDS -D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0502 -DNOMINMAZ -DSTRICT -DWIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN -D_USE_MATH_DEFINES -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE -D_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE -D_SCL_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS -DBOOST_ALL_NO_LIB -DSESI_LITTLE_ENDIAN -DAMD64 -DSIZEOF_VOID_P=8 -DFBX_ENABLED=1 -DOPENCLENABLED=1 -DOPENVDB_ENABLED=1 -I . -I "$(H14_PATH)/toolkit/include" -I "D:/Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0/VC/include" -I "C:/Program Files (x86)/Windows Kits/8.0/Include/um" -I "C:/Program Files (x86)/Windows Kits/8.0/Include/shared" -wd4355 -w14996 -Od -DNDEBUG -MD -EHsc -GR -bigobj  -DMAKING_DSO  -LD  -link -LIBPATH:"D:/Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0/VC/lib/amd64" -LIBPATH:"$(H14_PATH)/custom/houdini/dsolib" "$(H14_PATH)/custom/houdini/dsolib/*.a"  "$(H14_PATH)/custom/houdini/dsolib/*.lib" -out:"C:/Users/Soumitra/Documents/houdini14.0/dso/SOP_Star.dll" 

SG_PBM_Particles_logFile.zip