Motion Vector pass AOV

Apologies ahead of time, because I know this has been asked before, but I can't get it to work.  I followed the thread here :

(among others) but I get nothing in my render. Here's the alpha, the RGB channel is black:

Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 2.28.16 PM.png

I have particles and and alembic, both with the vopsurface applied from that thread. 

ANYONE know how to get motion vector pass in your AOV in H15?

Thanks!!

I've had AOV's work for all sorts of things - including custom variables like shadow passes. But I can't seem to find a functional setup for a proper Motion Vector pass and subsequent AOV. I'll probably find out Monday - I'm going to a new Houdini studio - but it's driving me nuts!

Guest tar

But that does and should work on any animated geo.  Upload your test file please, a simple an animated box will do and we'll fix it. Thanks!

Are you using PBR? Then export it into custom AOV instead of Cf.

If you want to see it in primary image plane (C) export it to Ce (bind export vector with name "Ce") otherwise it will be black and you get only Alpha in C image plane.

Or switch to Raytrace or Micropolygon and you should see it with your current shader.