Stuck at Splash Screen after installing drivers - Win

Toseben

Does anyone have experience with getting stuck at splash screen after updating some drivers etc. on your machine?

I had Houdini perfectly working earlier but started to play around with my OSVR HDK which obviously requires to install some drivers, actually loads of them. OSVR works but now trying to launch Houdini it just gets stuck at splash screen, Nuke started to do the same thing also.

Things I tried already:

- Upgrading and downgrading Nvidia drivers

- Same for Houdini version

- Deleted the prefs for Houdini.

I suppose I need to uninstall OSVR drivers and programs one by one from Control Panel, but if anyone has ideas what could be blocking Houdini from starting it would be greatly appreciated!!

Edited by Toseben

This has something to do with Nvidia driver actually. Rolling back far enough e.g. 355.60 (haven't tried all versions in between) seems to work. Haven't been able to figure out yet why the new driver versions don't work at the moment, since I'm sure the driver I had earlier was 362.00 or never.

Edit: Actually, for whatever reason earlier drivers launched Houdini, but when checking OpenGL Renderer Houdini is using Intel integrated graphics. 

Edited by Toseben