Merge/bake Textures Into One

Hello, It seems to be dificult but I try to explain... I have a polygon mesh of the scanned sculpture. I'd like to texture this model with some photographs using several camera projections.

I apply the VEX leyered surface and put each texture on each layer. When all textures sit on the model I want to merge or bake them into one texture to edit it later in Photoshop - (remove seams and retouch some photo mismatches).

But at this point I get lost, because each camera projection has it's own UV set and when I bake it (I assume), every UV's set will be separated from each other. However I'd like to get one continuous texture like this example below:

Is there other way to bake textures then mantra -u /obj/geo1 method?

How can I use bakevex SOP and and if it's possible to use it with polygons?

thanks for any advice

kuba

post-823-1120133729.jpg

Is there other way to bake textures then mantra -u /obj/geo1 method?

How can I use bakevex SOP and and if it's possible to use it with polygons?

19141[/snapback]

How about creating a grid that has a reasonable density and doing an AttribCopy SOP to copy the uv layers over to the grid. Then apply the same SHOP to the grid and render the grid in an ortho camera to fill the view area? That may get you what you want.

George.