Polygon Jitter Orient Problem

jingaa

Hello everybody... I am working on a project and stuck on one point. Need a help so bad! lol 

In the hip file what i tried to do:

Created a almost torus shape and and needed little bevel on the edges bla bla bla... 

In pointvop1 i am giving jitter animation to primitives and taking the animation from the sphere1's transforms. Through the animation, prmitives jittering/animating from object and they coming back to 0 poisition when sphere get far from the object. After that, in attribwrangle3 i am deleting primitives and using only points of primitive's center points. 

Ok here what i try to do! :( In attribvop6 i triend to use few attributes and the thing i need is. When points are far from the object i need to give them noise or turbulans or something that gives them motion and when pyramid shaped get close to zero position and create and object i need them not moving and just sit the 0 poition. In sum what i tried is they should rotate while they are going to 0 poisition and when they get close they should stop and just sit and stay. If you turn normal1's display flag you can see that they are not in real order. there are gaps and normals are not correct...

I really stick in this part and cant move more. If any help would be amazing life saver lol 

Thank you for help!

Lens_polygon_test.hip