Save multiple dynamic cashe from single dopnet

Hello everyone.
I've did not encounter that challenge before. I'm trying to simulate an exlosion with flying out of particles that should leave smoke train behind them. It's takes a lot of time and resources to simulate them all at once. 
I've decided to simulate them separetely.
I've already saved my main explosion cache to disk by using Rop Output node. And now I want to simulate and save to disk each particle smoke simulation one by one.
Is there any way to do that automatically? 
Does anyone have any an opinion how to do that? It's not a big deal if i had let's say 5 particles but in my case I have 25. I would be graceful if Anyone could help me with that question.

Hey you can use takes and a wedge. Though it will take some setup, the caching will be automated afterward.

create 25 takes under Main take.

For each one, be simulating one particle smoke sim. In /out level, use geometry ROP to cache.

Drop a wedge and set to cache this geometry ROP with Method - By Take, and make sure you hit render while on Main take, and it will cache all takes below it.

So it will run 25 times one for each take, and in each of them you have isolated each particle Simulation.

make sure you put $WEDGE in your filename, or it will overwrite.

/particles.$WEDGE.$FF.bgeo.sc

or, without using takes - If you can make a parameter that switch between your simulations, you can just run a wedge 25 times on that parameter. See Peter Quint Millions II.

Edited by Yon Anadeyo

Thanks a lot for your advise, Yon. I'll surely try to do that. But now I've started thinking what it would be like if i had more particles. And its very easy to get confused while working with takes. 

Is there any way to put my Rop ouput in some kinda FOR loop? That will take each point, simulate its smoke and output its cache to disk?   

5 hours ago, ibotatar said:

Thanks a lot for your advise, Yon. I'll surely try to do that. But now I've started thinking what it would be like if i had more particles. And its very easy to get confused while working with takes. 

Is there any way to put my Rop ouput in some kinda FOR loop? That will take each point, simulate its smoke and output its cache to disk?   

I don't think so..should just use a wedge