Wooshum

Houdini for Mathematicians

i dont which maths you guys are talking about unless we re talking the third and fourth grade geometry of middle school but i know it seems kind of cool to add the term.

Guest tar
58 minutes ago, Najat said:

i dont which maths you guys are talking about unless we re talking the third and fourth grade geometry of middle school but i know it seems kind of cool to add the term.

Which school teaches discrete geometry mathematics in middle school? 

i dont know about you but french school sure does. And i m still looking where i=are the mathematics, you could always say there some sort of mathematics in any software , but houdini doesn ask you to calculate anything, just like any pther software, it does what the programmed language is supposed to do if you speak oits language. that doesnt mean it doesnt have flaws, errors, glitches everything that mathematics dont have.

Guest tar

Im sure French schools teach continuos geometry. Discrete always comes after calculus.

Its probably a translation thingy, middle school equals high school in dutch for instance, I think in France as well.
(High school equals college in my language also, just for context and extra confusion :P )