wedge rop doesn't wedge properly

Baldric

Hello everyone,

today I need to try out the wedge rop for the first time. As far as I can tell I have set things up properly, and very similarly to the help file example, but I run into a strange problem. Basically the wedge rop does not randomize the parameters for each wedge differently. I have set up 4 wedges for a tiny particle system example, and although the wedge files look different from the original sim, they all look exactly the same to each other when I read them in with a file sop. If anyone would take a quick look at the provided example file and explain to me what I am doing wrong I would appreciate it very much indeed. 

Thanks,

Doug

wedge_node_issue_dkj_v001.hip

Thanks for the reply J00ey,

I've tried your suggestion and turned off the caching on the dop network, but it does not improve the situation. Now the first wedge is different to the "original" sim, but the other wedges are now the same as the original. I am really stumped here as to what is going on... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...