Doxygen For H8

Guest xionmark
Hi guys

Any plans to update the doxygen pages for H8?

They are so unbelieveably useful  :)

20622[/snapback]

Hi there,

Funny you should ask, I just built them yesterday but wanted to redo it tonight because I didn't have the Doxy config file with me at work that I normally use. So I can probably get them to Jason tonight or tomorrow and they'll be up and ready for use very soon.

They really are useful aren't they? I still remember the days of grep'ing through the headers ... still do it every once in a while but the Doxy docs are the greatest!

If you want, I can send the tar ball to you, but they're large, so maybe an ftp transfer instead of email attachment. Just let me know.

--Mark

Hi there,

Funny you should ask, I just built them yesterday but wanted to redo it tonight because I didn't have the Doxy config file with me at work that I normally use.  So I can probably get them to Jason tonight or tomorrow and they'll be up and ready for use very soon. 

They really are useful aren't they?  I still remember the days of grep'ing through the headers ... still do it every once in a while but the Doxy docs are the greatest!

If you want, I can send the tar ball to you, but they're large, so maybe an ftp transfer instead of email attachment.  Just let me know.

--Mark

20625[/snapback]

I also built them for 331 since I read that the VEX_VEXResolver was exposed. I'll upload them presently :)

I also built them for 331 since I read that the VEX_VEXResolver was exposed. I'll upload them presently :)

20631[/snapback]

Does the VEX_VEXResolver do what I think it might do?

Does it evaluate a vex shader for a point perhaps???

If so then that is extremely interesting.

If not what does it do? and why are you interested in it ;)

20631[/snapback]

Ok, done!

DOxygen page on the Wiki, now featuring 8.0 docs.

<EDIT>

Also, I'm going to be taking down the expanded 6.0 and 6.1 docs. I'll leave the archives but I want to save my ISP some diskspace.

Edited by Jason

Guest xionmark
Ok, done!

DOxygen page on the Wiki, now featuring 8.0 docs.

<EDIT>

Also, I'm going to be taking down the expanded 6.0 and 6.1 docs. I'll leave the archives but I want to save my ISP some diskspace.

20640[/snapback]

Cool!

I was thinking we should probably remove the page about extracting the HDK headers but I'm not sure how you delete pages.

Here's the page:

http://odforce.net/wiki/index.php/ExtractHDKHeaderFiles

Thanks Jason! :D

--Mark

Guest xionmark
Is there a configuration script for generating these things at will? I looked at the DOxygen instructions once and it seemed a daunting task to generate docs for something big like hdk.

20663[/snapback]

Hi Dave,

It's pretty easy; are you using the "Doxywizard"?

I can send you an example config file, but there will be a few mods required for your particular project. If you use the wizard, you don't have to hand edit the config file.

--Mark

Hi Dave,

I can send you an example config file, but there will be a few mods required for your particular project.  If you use the wizard, you don't have to hand edit the config file.

--Mark

20664[/snapback]

I didn't know about the Doxywizard. And that word seems to have WAY too many letters from the end of the alphabet to be right. I'll try it.

Dave

Hi Dave,

I can send you an example config file, but there will be a few mods required for your particular project.  If you use the wizard, you don't have to hand edit the config file.

--Mark

20664[/snapback]

Hey Mark... have you considered running these with the fancy "dot" graph features enabled?

i'm fond of the pretty dependecy graphs that I get with my own doxygen projects.

you have to install graphviz/dot tho... but it was easier than I thought it would be for my setup.

-J

(btw... i have now officially joined the odforce community... weird.)

Guest xionmark
Hey Mark... have you considered running these with the fancy "dot" graph features enabled?

i'm fond of the pretty dependecy graphs that I get with my own doxygen projects.

you have to install graphviz/dot tho... but it was easier than I thought it would be for my setup.

-J

(btw... i have now officially joined the odforce community... weird.)

20697[/snapback]

Hi,

I'm not sure I'm familiar with the "dot" graph feature, can you send more info/links, etc.

Is this Josh Krall?

--Mark

Guest xionmark

20697[/snapback]

I found the GraphViz stuff, looking at it now.

--Mark