exporting Houdini transform handles to Maya

Hi all,

After researching for some days, apparently there is no way to export Houdini transform handles into Maya through the digital asset (correct me if i'm wrong). So one way i found to do this would be through the Maya connection editor between a locator and the Houdini asset. So, in Houdini i have a grid and a sphere and the sphere is controlling the grid extrusion by its position and scale attribute. It is a very simple setup with attribute transfer to test in Maya and everything is working fine except one thing.

My goal is to control the sphere inside Maya with the traditional "transform handle" so i can control where the extrusion on the grid is happening by moving the handle instead of typing numbers. Once i imported the asset in Maya, i could attach the locator transform handle to the whole asset using the connection editor however, i cannot see the sphere transform node parameter from Houdini in the connection editor, only the main translation parameter that controls the whole asset. After that, the result that i got so far is the locator translation handle transforming the whole asset and not only the sphere inside the asset and therefore, i cannot move the extrusion around.

That said, in this case, does anyone know how to connect the sphere transform parameters to the locator handle in Maya through the connection editor so i could control the extrusion on the grid? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks