Flip simulation static object collision problems

MAYA_

I am having a massive problem with my flip sim and I have no idea what causes it. Basically, my simulation is a simple fluid tank, with some static static objects and one deforming static object, that I cached from another simulation. This object is a "thick plane" shattering and cracking, being pre-fractured and dynamically fractured using a "voronoifractureconfigureobject" in the other simulation and then cached as a .bgeo. 

I have made a collision volume for this using "collsionsource" and the collision mode is volume sample. I changed the collision separation on the flipobject so I get correct collision guides. 

Now, when playing the simulation the fluid displays unnatural behaviour. It randomly "explodes" all over the place. I added a sopsolver in which I manually tried to clamp the velocity and even set it to zero but it just causes points to appear in random places. I took some flipbooks and images, you can see them below. 

I have no idea what causes this and I am getting very desperate to fix it so I am super grateful for any suggestions of any kind.

The second image is the collsison guide on the static object, the first one is the collision visualisation. I also attached a bit of tbroken_flip.mp4broken_flip.mp4he flipbook showing whats happening (one is with the velocity set to zero inside the sop solver, the other one is unchanged velocity).

Also: I have tried using an rbd object, an rbd fracture object and a rbd packed object instead and I get similar results. I also tried higher seperation, remeshing the object before it enters the simulation, adding a trail to compute velocity and setting the objects velocity to zero on SOP level. I am also using a narrow band but I get the same results if I turn it offf. My scene scale

broken_flip.mp4broken_flip2.mp4

Screenshot from 2018-03-28 16-19-39.png

Screenshot from 2018-03-28 16-18-16.png

Edited by SquirkyTurtle