visualization vs pyro shader

logix1390

Hello,

I have a pyro simulation ...I achieved a very specific look in dops using the volume visualization tools in the smoke object...

When I go to render it with the pyro shader, everything changes and I have to achieve that specific look all over again .

But it seems as if the pyro shader has different parameters names that correspond to the fields. and I am not able to copy my settings from the volume visualization to the pyro...

For Example:

In the Pyro Visualization there is the Emission tab with the Emission Field and the Emission Color Field.

In the Pyro Shader there is the Fire Intensity Field and the Fire temperature Field tab..but then there is also the Temp>Color Mapping options under the General Tab

So.. what I want to know is which paramaters in the volume visualization correspond with the Pyro Shader? It seems as if whatever I do is giving me different results in the render and it is not matching up with my original volume visualization.

If there is a way to sync up the visualization settings to the pyro shader that would be amazing. That is not my actual scene in the screenshot I posted, just want to show what I am trying to understand..

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

visualiztion v shader.jpg