Mid/Senior FX TD : Important Looking Pirates

Kelsier

Hello,
My name is Juri Bryan and I am the Head of FX at Important Looking pirates in Stockholm Sweden.
I am currently looking to fill a few positions for both mid and senior FX TDs, if you are a talented junior I would love to talk to you too.
The positions are both short and long-term but generally, we here at ILP try to build teams not just fill roles for specific projects.
That means that we normally do try to get as many good artists as we can on a full-time basis.  

We are a rather small FX department, 5 TDs strong, and have 5-7 projects in the pipe at the same time.
That means that TDs have a lot of responsibility and creative freedom, from designing setups to supporting their effect all the way through to the final comps. TDs generally are independent on shows, which means they get to do a high variation of effects on every project and get to take full ownership of your shots.

Please take a look at our recent demo reel and if it looks interesting, contact me here or apply directly via our website: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/18608/create/

Cheers,
Juri Bryan

• Like 4