Stormy Lanscape Sequence

zoki

what are you talking about man?

I'm talking about clouds which looks like static sprites with animated transform on them and light which looks like flashlight above the clouds.

If you think something isn't working , give him a suggestion and critique.

So my critique is above. Again, it looks ok on still but animation needs much more work to look better :)

You don't need to bring up some unknown quote from ILM.

It's not unknown for Maya users, it's from one dvd tutorial made by Adrian Graham.

Again, soory Zoki but this is what I think :ph34r:

I'm talking about clouds which looks like static sprites with animated transform on them and light which looks like flashlight above the clouds.

So my critique is above. Again, it looks ok on still but animation needs much more work to look better :)

It's not unknown for Maya users, it's from one dvd tutorial made by Adrian Graham.

Again, soory Zoki but this is what I think  :ph34r:

28707[/snapback]

Rafal is in a bad mood today, I guess.

Zoki, I liked your still, maybe you should leave it almost as it is now? I mean you could make it a sort of living painting - so that it is almost static, but still expresses a bit of life and dynamics. I agree with guys that now the overall motion looks too hectic, but it can potantially become a very impressing piece of art =)

Good luck.

guys, guys, guys..... :huh:

dont get carried away ....this for me is just a simple quick tesy how i3d gets lit when light passes through,

animation and all was done very fast and just for the purpose of learning

so its not meant to be finnished art piece or portfolio add on

I appreciate all the above remarks and will try to incorporate them into next renders for sure!

right now is here in Germany 7:15 morning :blink: and I have good two hours to install ocean toolkit and keep tweaking clouds, before other guys get in

thanks

z