Pinboard Test

zoki

Looks cool...are you basing their position off color values of an image I assume?? Might want to check out the Nine Inch Nails site (if you havent) they have a really cool music video with a pin board effect just along these lines.. cheers :)

Looks cool...are you basing their position off color values of an image I assume??  Might want to check out the Nine Inch Nails site (if you havent) they have a really cool music video with a pin board effect just along these lines..  cheers :)

28815[/snapback]

hey Overload, zoki.

I saw Nine Inch Nails -music video..

looks very cool, but zokis pinboard looks more accurate.

If you check the music video I think the pins are not offset

by Z-depth-channel, and it looks ''stylized'' to me :D

---

Val

hi

yes this is for now reading brightnes , I have just red chanel in the expression

I saw the video of course

all behind the scenes section on DD website is amazing! :notworthy:

I think my looks harder because of basic lighting/render , they have GI and motion blur and Depth of field, so render is very nice and soft like good photography.

With this I just want to learn procedure and setup for doing it, so once I have the file I can plugin anything -image sequence, zdepth from 3d scene-geometry or procedural textures....skycrapers trees.... :rolleyes: