TOPs Image Magick montage problem

I am a newcomer to TOPs. I watched the 17.5 release videos a few months ago and a few tutorials but I haven't had chance or need to investigate properly until now..

I'm developing a system to render some scenes from 4 - 5 cameras, the output of which will play on 4 - 5 monitors so I thought an ideal way to do tests would be in TOPs - render all the cameras, partition the renders by frame and then put them through Image Magick, then FFMpeg to get an idea of all the content playing on the screens next to each other. 

The attached image shows my 4 camera set up inside of Houdini - I basically want to replicate that but as a movie I can watch in real time and send to people. I have hit a brick wall trying to get the Image Magick TOP to do the montage - I don't want the images in a grid, I want them in a row. Is this possible? Presumably with the right command string it is but I'm drawing a blank.

Many thanks

4_cam_fan.JPG