Popcolor export abc to c4D octane

Hello,

I'm trying to export the color data from the particles in Houdini to Octane C4D, I followed this advice; 

"Just in case you haven't resolved this yet. It is now possible to get Houdini's Cd attribute into C4D/Octane. Just make sure that the export from Houdini has a Cd attribute at the point level and when you import into C4D, import the particles as geometry (NOT particles). You'll know you're good if you see an Alembic vertex map tag called "Cd" on the object. You can then use a scatter node with the Alembic object as the surface. Create a sphere (or whatever geo you want), drop it under the scatter node so it becomes the scattered object, and throw an Octane Mat on it. In the mat use an Instance Color node, switch to particle mode, and drag the "Cd" vertex map into the field. Boom, color. Supports full animation of the attribute.
Note that only the Cd attribute seems to be supported currently, this looks to be a C4D/Alembic limitation. Depending on what you're trying to do you can get around this in certain cases by using an attrib rename in Houdini to use a Cd vector to hold whatever arbitrary data you care about."

Once in C4D, the colors are correctly there, but there's a strange blink and every 5 or 6 frames the colors goes full random, I uploaded a video to show,

do you know how to fix this?

Thanks a lot 

opocolor.mp4