Change keyframe values from Imported Camera

tdfuerst

Hi, I imported an FBX camera from NUKE to HOUDINI. I am having issues scaling the camera animation down by 100 to scale scene down to Nuke size. I've been looking around online to find out how to scale the camera animation down with no clear answer. I'm new at this, so any explanation without noob talk befuddles me. The solution that I have been trying to do is to go into the translation of the imported camera and divide it by 100, but I dont know how to apply that to all the keyframes.  I'm not even sure if this is the right approach, so any help would be great. 

Thanks 

Das

If the camera has been imported to /obj level you can parent the imported camera to a Null object and scale the Null object. This should reflect down to your camera.

The other thing you can try is using the scale attribute on the camera. It's usually hidden, so you will have to click on the gear symbol in your parameter view, Select 'Edit Parameter Interface' and a new menu pops up. Select 'Show Invisible Parameters' and remove the Invisible flag from the scale parameter.