Hi guys! 
Just looking for a little bit of help, to see if what I am trying to achieve is actually possible and if it is maybe someone could assist me in figuring it out!

I have attached my file below, I am attempting to make a Volcano react. This is the reference I am trying to copy to the best of my limited abilities!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Plj4b79cwg

My question is in regards to the node named SIMULATION, ignore the first DOP for the first smoke. I am working on the out put from the lava, now everything looks horrible, but I am trying to get the set up to work so I can edit things all at the same time (Uni assignment, short time frame, was recommended to do it this way.) 
Anyways I have the 'Lava' moving kind of how I would like for now and I now want to take the movement of the lava and turn it into particles to put into a POP to create small particles/sparks. I am certain this could be done. But I cannot wrap my head around how to achieve it, I got it done for the secondary smoke from the lava plugging the output into a pyro, which I haven't edited yet so that reaction is a bit of a mess. But I want to figure this out before moving on! 

Any help or recommendations would be hugely helpful! Or even if you know of any tutorials that walk through this? As I haven't come across any....

Thanks!

Assign07e2.hipnc