Stagger point attributes

smcvfx

I'm in way over my head. I am piecing together attribute wrangles with code I have found online but don't really understand.  What I am going for is pretty simple; Have a bunch of points that lift off over a range of frames.

I have scattered points that feeds a popnet. The impulse activation is set to $FF==1 so all of the points begin to be effected by the attributes (velocity of .1 in y) at frame 1. 
Is there a way to have all the points activate at frame 1 but stagger when the points are effected over a range frames?
Bonus points; In the attached set up the last node randomizes the rotation of the initial frame but kills the popspin effect in the popnet... did I mention I was in over my head...

Stagger_points.hiplc

On 18.01.2020 at 1:17 AM, smcvfx said:

I'm in way over my head. I am piecing together attribute wrangles with code I have found online but don't really understand.  What I am going for is pretty simple; Have a bunch of points that lift off over a range of frames.

I have scattered points that feeds a popnet. The impulse activation is set to $FF==1 so all of the points begin to be effected by the attributes (velocity of .1 in y) at frame 1. 
Is there a way to have all the points activate at frame 1 but stagger when the points are effected over a range frames?
Bonus points; In the attached set up the last node randomizes the rotation of the initial frame but kills the popspin effect in the popnet... did I mention I was in over my head...

Stagger_points.hiplc

if I understand correctly, yoy may to create new stream with condition 'if(i@ptnum == @Frame)ingroup = 1;'