Control multiple bend deformers with one slider

Hi, I'm brand new to Houdini, coming from years of C4D. I've been taking tons of tutorials the past month.
Sorry for this noob question.

I want to recreate a project from C4D into Houdini where I parent one single slider to multiple bend deformers.
In Houdini, I copy the parameters from a float slider I created on a Null I call CONTROLLER in the obj level into various bend amounts inside of a geo node using Paste Relative Reference.
But, with this I get all of the bend deformers working simultaneously, obviously.

What I'm hoping to do is:
Set the bend range from 0°-90°, then assign a percentage amount individually for each bend deformer, for example "bend_3" is .20=0° & .30=90°.
In C4D I simply created an Xpresso rig that I attached my slider to a Range Mapper node into the deformer node and set Range Mapper input Lower & Upper with percentage amount, then set the Output to 0°-90°. Easy Peasy.

Solutions?:
I imagine I could use VEX somehow to use an if/then/else type statement?
Or maybe there's some expressions that I can use inside of the bend amount where I did the Paste Relative Reference?
Or is there a node that exists to accomplish this?

I'm sure this is super simple. Maybe there's a post somewhere someone could point me to about how to do this? Or maybe I could trouble someone to explain?
Thanks so much.

On a Null create a parameter. (go to his parameter interface)

Then copy this parameter
Paste it by relative reference in one of your bends.

you get something like this
ch("../null1/yourParmaeter")

insert this in a fit() function (equal to the rangeMapper of C4d)

fit( ch("../null1/yourParmaeter"), 0, 1, 0, 90)

copy paste this in the others bends and adjust your values

Edited by flcc

That's what I needed! I was so close too, just lacking the correct sequence. Thanks so much! This is has been a test for me to see if I can make Houdini work in production. 
I really appreciate it my friend!