Keep the pivot of an alembic in a fixed position

Hi, this is my first post, sorry in advance if I get something wrong.

So I have an alembic file which comes from a nCloth simulation in Maya where I used a tearable constrain to break the cloth and a transform constrain to pull it in one direction.

I imported the alembic in Houdini to polish and refine it. I also used a transform node with $XMAX in the pivot transform to scale the whole thing after the simulation is finished (since it needs to scale to 0 after the simulation is over).

Now onto my question, how can I keep the pivot (found with $XMAX) at the centre of the world at every frame? so that the simulation appears to "start and grow" from the pivot itself?

In the .hip file you will see two transform nodes ad the end, in the first one I used the $XMAX to scale from one end and achieve the "disappear effect", the second transform just has $XMAX because I was testing how to do it.

I attached my .hip file but unfortunately, the alembic is too heavy for my internet connection (which is really bad), sorry about that..

Thank you in advance for you time

2020-08-09.png

ballon_alembic_cleanup.hipnc

Edited by Francesco Cordari