[SOLVED] Houdini AOV channel layer names

Hello All

This is my first post at odforce, so please let me know if I am missing any critical info or if this is the wrong sub-forum etc.

I have recently been messing around with rendering out Position World AOVs (extra image planes) from Houdini's mantra node, for further use in nuke (for compositing). What I found was that when I would render out a position_world pass (P, camera position, transformed to world space) out of Houdini and examine it in nuke, the channel layers would be named (r, g, b). When I add the extra image plane N (Shading Normals, default option in mantra), the channel layer names are (x, y, z). 

So my question is: Is there a way to change the channel layer name of an Extra Image Plane in houdini?

I specifically want to have the position_world pass to have the (x, y z) channel layer names if possible, or to at least know it's not possible and move on. For context, I set up a very simple setup to test with only a cube and a camera, and I transformed the P (camera position) to World Space and bound it to a variable (position_world), and referenced this to a mantra node extra image plane with filter "Closest Surface" and "minmax omedian).

Again, if there is any missing information please let me know and I will do my best to reply! 

Thanks!

Edited by jearb
Editing to change title to solved, as I this was answered on SideFX forums

Please disregard this query, I had tried to post a similar topic on the Side FX forums a few weeks back and had thought it never posted (and then gave up on the forum). But it turns out it did, and that the answer is that this level of customization is not possible:

Please disregard this query, I had tried to post a similar topic on the Side FX forums a few weeks back and had thought it never posted (and then gave up on the forum). But it turns out it did, and that the answer is that this level of customization is not possible:

https://www.sidefx.com/forum/topic/77831/?page=1#post-332683

Apologies for double posting, I truly thought the other post never saw the light of the internet.

Thanks,
J