Houdini Generalist

Visual Cortex Lab

My name is Jean-Claude and here's my resume (CV).

I'm actually working on a feature animated film (Donkey Xote/Filmax) and looking forward to grow my Houdini experience in any way...my last year efforts were to include Houdini in our pipeline and I did hard work on it.. (even if sadly, still no licenses bought here yet, should be soon).

In short, I'm a Softimage mainly artist since almost 10 years now and I'm computers addicted in many ways since old '82, from animation to development (I'm not a hard coder tought), but I'm mostly technical and I love to "build systems" (or more known as Assets)..

I first touched Houdini 5 years ago.. and spend my last two years on it every day many hours.

I usually spend my whole work and free time on every task I bring in my responsability, when I can.

What I'm looking for is a company where I can grow and express my addiction to this Software (I preferably wont "work" with other applications anymore but I'm fine to use 'em as resources) and where I can find a team I can learn from.

I dont yet have "on the field" proveable (sorry for my english) experience with Houdini but I can show my skills easly and smoothly if I'll have the chance to. I'm not a master yet but I'm fast to learn and to understand. When i say "I'm really motivated"... i do mean it. I'd say I'm addicted.

I know overseas companies could be less interested because of the VISA problem... but I hope this wont deny the chance to give it a try.

Main reason i post here.. is because I'm Sick of my country, of lack of good companies, of lack of good chances to grow and make experience, so I want to move away asap.

cheers.

p.s. just in case... here's my email jclaude-at-mimgfx-dot-com

• 2 weeks later...