Hiring CFX and FX ARTISTS for high-profile full CGI fantasy genre series

Edita Doan

I'm searching for artists with the opportunity to join our studio for the upcoming project. It is a high-profile full CGI TV show for teenagers, fantasy genre, 12x24 mins, production is planned for July 2021 - November 2022. The style is similar to cinematics for League of Legends. We are looking for experienced lighting/shading artists, lookdev, compositors, and Houdini artists for effects. It is a really interesting project and great for a personal portfolio too. The project will start July/August 2021 and will last for about 18 months. We prefer in-house cooperation with relocation support but also remote cooperation is possible as well. Start based mutual agreement.

PFX is based in Prague in Czech Republic. It is a growing and very stable studio currently with about 100 artists with a sophisticated pipeline and a fun team to work with. From our internal survey, we are happy to say that 95% of us are proud to work for PFX and that there is a positive and open atmosphere, with friendly, honest, and trustworthy relationships.

You can see our work at www.pfx.tv

Edited by Edita Doan
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a Houdini artist looking for work. I recently completed CGMA's Houdini FX program. Here is a link to my demo reel - www.flurish.art/showreel

I mainly do motion graphics but I'm experienced with all of the different simulation workflows in Houdini. Please email me at zachery.henry1988@gmail.com if interested, thanks. 

On 23/06/2021 at 10:07 AM, Edita Doan said:

I'm searching for artists with the opportunity to join our studio for the upcoming project. It is a high-profile full CGI TV show for teenagers, fantasy genre, 12x24 mins, production is planned for July 2021 - November 2022. The style is similar to cinematics for League of Legends. We are looking for experienced lighting/shading artists, lookdev, compositors, and Houdini artists for effects. It is a really interesting project and great for a personal portfolio too. The project will start July/August 2021 and will last for about 18 months. We prefer in-house cooperation with relocation support but also remote cooperation is possible as well. Start based mutual agreement.

PFX is based in Prague in Czech Republic. It is a growing and very stable studio currently with about 100 artists with a sophisticated pipeline and a fun team to work with. From our internal survey, we are happy to say that 95% of us are proud to work for PFX and that there is a positive and open atmosphere, with friendly, honest, and trustworthy relationships.

You can see our work at www.pfx.tv

Im leading a big Scifi show now, but if you could wait late august , will be interested to know more about...

Vincent Thomas   (VFX and Art since 1998)
Senior / lead Houdini creative artist & Senior Env and Lighting / Creative Concepts

http://fr.linkedin.com/in/vincentthomas