vpRamp

Carlos

Hi Guys,

For all of you who have downloaded previous vpRamp releases (and there has been a substantial amount of downloads - just under 200... :o)

vpRamp v0.51 is now available for download!

New version includes UV coordinates / Shading Layer parameter input which was missing from previous versions. It is essential when manipulating the projection type, scaling, tiling, etc in Sops.

Also, re-organized the inputs accordingly.

vpRamp v0.51

Enjoy!

--Carlos

p.s. Here is a screenshot of a procedural eye shader created with a few vpRamp vops working in conjunction. Manipulation of the position of the color keys is still VERY limited, but I managed to get fairly decent positioning for the eye using the exponet interpolation.

Eye

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

vpRamp v1.0 is now available for download :)

NEW FEATURES added:

Point Positioning

Yes, you can now position the points of your ramp as desired, as long as it stays in sequence. I am currently working on advanced point positioning where you can move the points around to your heart's content without worrying about the sequence and am currently finishing the code for 4 points... but that feature is not included in this release.

Once I get all 6 keys done with advanced point positioning, then I will release that version.

I would love some help on getting a better algorithm done for the conditions of the points for the advanced point positioning... the ramp combinations when moving the points around go up exponentially with every point introduced.... some programming help on this would be very much welcomed as I have resorted to the inline vop.

Cheers,

--Carlos