Achieving more smoke from burned area

Anchrist

Hi guys,

I am working on a project where an incense egg is lit from the top and burns down through the object by utilizing the Pyrosourcespread. I have combined this with a modified pyro solver, which i brought in from the Billowy Smoke shelf tool to achieve a denser smoke. In this, two issues occur that i cannot seem to adjust my way out of, with my current knowledge.

Firstly, the pyrosourcespread is burning too quickly through the object. Here i am only running with initial fuel which seems to want a value of 7, to infect its nearest neighbours, otherwise no infection happens. This still happens at a way too quick rate.
Secondly, i am looking for a way to force the infected area with emitting more, and continous, billowy smoke. At the moment, the negative buoyancy seems to just cover the burned area, where i am looking to have it droop down along the object.

The end goal of this project is to have audio influencing the burn in small increments.

Apologies for any mistakes. It is just recently that i fell completely in love with the software.

IncenseEgg.hiplc

IncenseEgg.obj