How to shuffle attribute values without repeating values.

Latimerias

If I've got a list of objects which ill called boxes and each box has a connectivity attribute on it so box 1 has 6 prims each with a attribute 'class' and value '0', box 2 has value '1' and so forth like normal. My question is how can I shuffle these parameters in a random way, by which I mean mix the values in the list that so box 1 may now have a 'class' value of '1' on every one of its prims and box 2 now has value '0', I need this to be random. I've tried using the sort SOP but that didn't get me very far as it created random values for every primitive when I need to retain the connectivity different. I also tried shuffling the values by creating a primitive wrangle to create a random number, fit it between 0-#objects and assign that value back to the 'class' value but then i get repeating values where box 1 has a value of '0' but then box 4 also has a value of '0'. I am thinking next of trying to do an uniqueval function, randomize that then remap to geometry but I am not sure of how I can randomize/sort detail attribute values so if anyone has any idea I would greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Latimerias