Isd Llc Looking For Us Artists

MatrixNAN

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for professionals and students, but you have to be very good, that live in the US. Due to the nature of the contract I can not hire anyone outside of the US. Please pm me personally and send me links. If I like your work then I will give you an email address to attach your resume. We just got hit with this and we need to pull up people by Monday which is an extremely tight time frame. We already have some people in place but we need more. You might have to work on location in FL.

The US requirement is a US citizen. Sorry I did not be more clear. Also please state what state you are currently in and city. State if you could pass a security clearance. Meaning no holding up gas stations with a rubber ducky or anything like that. Traffic tickets and stuff like that is fine. If you don't have security clearance, most of us do not, thats ok we will get you one and pay for it. Also state if you can work on location or not. Also state what your minimum rate for pay will be. Telling me what state determines what you get paid. Telling me what your minimum rate of pay does not mean that is what you will get paid.

The government does things backwards so they tell us what we pay the employees. If the government does not pay enough on a particular contract we need to know what your minimum is so that we do not waste time and money doing expensive background checks on people that would not accept the work anyhow. We try to get as much for a person as possible. Hopefully this helps in the understanding of this process since it is not the norm.

Cheers,

Nate Nesler

CEO of ISD LLC and Hyperactive Studios Inc.

Edited by MatrixNAN