Crowd Locomotion orient question

Hi, 

I'm new to Houdini crowds, I'm trying to set up a stadium-like crowd. My characters start sitting down, then they transition into a standing idle for a little bit, then back down to a sitting position. I'm using some additional stand up and sit down transition clips in between. My problem is I can't figure out how to maintain my characters orientation as they sit back down. They start facing their normal direction, but as they sit down they all face in different directions. I'd like for them to end up in the same orientation they started. I'm assuming it has something to do with the locomotion orientation of the clips, but not sure how I can correct it.  I'm loading the clips with locomotion node set to the Hips, and the locomotion orient set to leftUpLeg. I've tried other combinations/joints as well but no luck. Is there something I'm missing? 

I'm attaching a simple example, eventually I'd like to add a lot more clips for variation but would like to get this part figured out first. 

Thanks in advance! 

crowdtest.zip