[Infinite Ocean Sim] Displacement - caching out spectra strange result

Daniel16_16

Hey folks,

I am working on a Ocean Simulation. But I still don't get the desired result I want. 

I've set up my Ocean displacement by mixing 2 Ocean spectrums with the original spectrum node, to get rid of the tilling issue (screenshot 3). But it seems like, it doesn't go away (screenshot 4). I have then tweaked the settings in order to try to eliminate the tiling. But when I cache out the spectra node in the "wavetank_fluid_extended" node, which should cover the whole extended Ocean with my custom displacement which is created by the spectrum nodes, the results gets even crazier (screenshot 2)

I just can't figure the heck out what I am doing wrong or does the new Houdini version has gotten a different approach in creating an unfinite ocean, which I just don't know off?
I am using Houdini Apprentice 19.5.682. 

I did some oceans in the past few years, but I did a big break after that. Now I want to get back to it. It could be that I forgot a setting somewhere probably and now I am wrapping my head around trying to figure it out. I looked everything multiple times in a row in order to be sure that it isn't a users mistake...

Ps. the mesh itself looks pretty fine as you can see on (screenshot 1). 

image.thumb.png.d376de1dbdaf79396359b45da0dd3c1e.png

image.thumb.png.1d37d1c5c26dc30456832ed731958ae3.png

image.thumb.png.86a4bf8c2396dcb6b255a238b5538b78.png  image.thumb.png.3a86222460f9dbc428f4294ceadfc9de.png