How to create nested obj level transforms?

Hi!

I want to mimic Maya transforms structure in Houdini, i.e. transform node A, when you dive, you will find another transform node B, when you dive in you find transform C.

Just to clarify, I understand I can flatten this hierarchy by connecting obj level transforms in parent-child relationship (so all nodes will be on top level obj), but I don't want this.

The only way I am to do is by creating obj sub-networks, for example: root obj --contains--> object sub-network A --dive in--> obj sub-network B. Is there any other solution?

Tx

• Confused 1

okay, I guess my post is not clear :) I will describe the problem and the solution I found, hope it's clear ! In houdini, can we have nested object nodes (so a transform that includes a transform and so on? final result the inner geometrical shape will have final transformation for all parent transform), answer is yes, it's possible to create an "obj" subnetwork, that constains another "obj" subnetwork , and so on...

Cheers