How to Prevent Cloth Snapping When Animating Vellum Constraints in Houdini?

autoZ

Project file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OcnVZQQEw1ZDmsIvVkgqRKMVwUxTNrID/view?usp=sharing

I am experiencing an issue in Houdini with the Vellum Constraints node. I have it set to attach to geometry at the SOP level, and it works as expected alongside the Vellum Constraints Property node inside the Vellum solver at the DOPs level. Specifically, I have animated the stiffness value of the Vellum Constraints Property node to activate at frame 12. However, this causes the cloth to snap back to its initial position at frame 1, rather than maintaining its relative position at frame 12.

My goal is for the constraints to generate relative to the cloth's position at frame 12 without snapping back. I attempted using the Vellum Constraints node set to attach to geometry at the DOPs level within the Vellum solver, but this did not yield the desired result. I believe I might be missing some crucial steps in setting this up correctly.

Additionally, I received a suggestion to use a SOP solver inside DOPs to dynamically solve constraints at frame 12, but I am unsure how to implement this.

I have attached the HIP file for reference. Any guidance or solutions would be greatly appreciated.