Combine .abc motion surface animation with Effects from HF Erode

I have a school project that requires me to have the .abc (attached) combined with the effects from HF Erode...

BasicalIy just want to get the details from a specific frame from the HF Erode and apply to my surface .abc imported from Maya.

I tried to use the HF Project on my .abc, but the my abc animation  stops the  after the HF Erode.. how do I apply the effect accordingly?

Maybe even more complex, i saw a thread with simlar question as me below. and 1 response below____ just how do i approach this??

You can sort of hack this by copying the internals of the Heightfield Erode inside a Foreach Loop with Feedback. You'll have to change/relink some of the parameters but it works, I had to do it once.

Otherwise yes, timeshift the frame you need and run it through tops by wedging the noise each frame.

i tried sth weirder in the the photo below as well, using pythong to reisimulate hf erode node on every frame LMAO.

python cheating.jpg

DACIA_SH0040_0029_waveTest.abc