Iteration over primitives in a specific pattern question

Hi;

I have a bunch of curves that I want to iterate over but in a certain pattern, as in:

"0 and 1", "1 and 2", "2 and 1" so on and so so forth.

I need to do this with a for-each loop sop. My problem is that the for-each primitive sop does what it's supposed to, it goes through each and every primitive one after the other. If I somehow lend names to each primitive pair, like "0" for the first pair, "1" for the next etc, I can use foreach named prim sop but then, how do I get the pattern of iteration I mentioned above? I'm really stumped at this point, any help will be hugely appreciated.

So in essence, what I want to do is; get primitives 0 and 1 and skin them inside the foreach sop using the skin sop then do the same for 1 and 2, then 2 and 3...

Cheers;

AJ

Edited by noc2

• noc2 changed the title to Iteration over primitives in a specific pattern question
1 hour ago, fencer said:

That's it! Thank you so much for taking the time btw. My undoing was that I spent too much time trying to understand how I could inject an expression into the skin group field to fit that pattern. Although your method is so plain and straightforward. Great, thank you again...  

• Like 1